Complete Range of Ship & Marine Cleaning
& Maintenance Chemicals
Update 25th March 2020:
Aquamarine is still able to supply products to the vessels.
As long as the infrastructure will support our supply chain we will continue to support our customers within the confines of the new ever strict regimes being implemented. We are following local and WHO COVID-19 guidelines and requirements, including the use of appropriate personal protective equipment. Please contact us in the usual way and all updates will be posted here.
Thank you. Keep Safe. CEO Aquamarine Chemicals For COVID-19 hygiene products please call 01684 290077 or visit www.Shipsan.co.uk
We are recommending the following products for COVID-19 :
- Alcohol Gel Hand Sterilant- 4 x 5 Litre and 500ml bottles.
- Liquid Skin Cleanser – 500ml or 5 litres
- Shipsan Waterless Foaming Hand Cleaner & Sanitiser , (Anti-viral)
- Hand Rescue Cream – relief from over-washing. 500ml bottles
- Hand towels & centrefeed rolls
- Shipsan Spray Sterilant (1000 ppm). 500ml spray bottle. Or 25 litres
The demand on these products is high.
Please ask for delivery lead times. Thank you. CONTACT US
Ship Chemical supply UK Europe & Globally.
Complete solutions for all chemical applications on board ship
Contact our UK office for all your needs or for a quote today: Tel: 00 44 1684 290077 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential training on board or ashore
- Testing, Monitoring & Maintaining Boilers,
- Engine Cooling Systems
- Galley Hygiene
- Legionella, Potable Water & Water Safety
- In addition we are able to offer a wide range of free videos for customer use
Ask for details contact us
AQUA-STEEL– No.1 Rust Converter for the marine industry
- Unique corrosion control system
- For use in the aggressive marine environment
- For treatment of rusted ferrous metal surfaces.
The ferrous surface to be protected is converted on contact to a complex organic iron compound by the unique de-oxygenating agent incorporated in the Aquasteel converter. This black, corrosion-resistant layer is formed by utilizing all the surface moisture and oxygen during the reduction reaction. The special co-polymer latex emulsion system dries to form an impermeable barrier to oxygen and moisture.
- Water based and solvent free.
- Contains no harsh phosphoric or hydrofluoric acids,
- Safe for employees and for the environment.
It has been used extensively in the marine industry for over 20 years during which time it has been further improved to become the Ship and Marine industry most popular rust treatment and preventative product.
Aquasteel can extend paint life in excess of 3 years.
- Remove rust flakes
- De-grease and de-salt, may be applied damp.
- Aquasteel can be left in its black finish, or can be over-painted.
Available in 4 x 5 Litre & 25 Litres. see www.aquasteel.co.uk for smaller packs or call 01684 290077
Call us or purchase on-line.
Water Saftey Plans from SHIPSAN® – the fast solution to compliance
- Water Safety Plans, fast & easy from Shipsan – fully compliant with all current marine legislation. £165.00 current fixed cost price, no survey, no ship visit, your route to fast and relevant compliance.
- We can also supply relevant test kits for your ship. “one kit does not fit all”, many ships are doing the wrong or unnecessary tests.
- Fast-Dissolving Drinking water tablets to suit your system. Safe and long-term storage.
Reliable, methodical, practical, cost-effective & compliant
Ship Drinking Water Tank & System Super-Chlorination – New Spray Method using Shipsan®
- Most efficient method including Hoses, taps and pipework.
- The new spray method of Super-chlorination on a ship for drinking water systems
- Shipsan® sterilant is also available as a shock treatment Drinking Water/Potable Water Treatment in case of bio-film issues or legionella.
- Saves days of work and eliminates unnecessary water waste
- Shipsan is used heavily diluted
- Its results take minutes instead of hours
- No need to empty the tank after, remove any debris and good to go. Shipsan is more effective than hypochlorite and is not corrosive to the tanks or systems. Shipsan is Supplied in 25 litre drums.
- (Please note you cannot use Sodium or Calcium Hypochlorite for spray super-chlorination but you can use Shipsan®
Keep a stock on board (in most cases 2-4 drums is adequate) in case of an outbreak of legionella or in case of requirement to super-chlorinate by the Port Health Authority. These cleaning solutions give give Value-for-money & Best Practice more info here
New! Shipsan® Sterilant Spray for MLC 2006 Compliance
Available in packs of 6 or 12 x 500 ml.
- use for hose couplings
- galley surfaces
- public area surfaces
- around spas
- hospitals and med centres
- Final stage sterilant in food prep areas.
- Kills harmful bacteria fast and efficiently
- Removes bio-film
- Ready to use.