As a specialist Marine Chemical company focusing totally on chemical products and applications Aquamarine is a specialist in the marine industry, formulating and producing chemical products since 1992, working with shipowners, managers, superintendents to find the right solution for the right application if it is not available within our current range of products.
Fabrics & Overalls
General purpose water-based degreaser and Ultrasonic Tank Fluid and for the removal of coal dust residues.Aquawash is the preferred Alkaline degreaser for removal of oil and residues including salt prior to use of Aquasteel Rust Converter.
Aquamarine Aquawash is a top quality general purpose cleaning and degreasing agent.
Originally developed in Scandinavia this unique combination of surface-active agents, sequestrants and alkaline builders was formulated for performance and economy and was designed to reduce the need for mechanical agitation, it is able to rapidly lift dirt, grime and oil from painted surfaces.
It offers complete safety to the environment and persons handling it, being non-toxic, non-caustic, free from solvents and completely biodegradable. It is a non-flammable, water based cleaner, safe to use on all materials and can be used in non-ventilated areas. The use of advanced wetting agents gives it exceptional solvency power on dirt and oily matters and it splits after cleaning, releasing the oil phase for reclamation.
• Special product for the removal of coal dust
• Aquawash has been developed for all types of cleaning and degreasing and contains an emulsifier
• Can be used to clean the majority of tank coating materials, lacquered or painted surfaces, light materials, plastics and textiles
• Can be used in ultrasonic tanks and immersion soak tanks
• It is especially designed to be used in the offshore market
• Aquawash has many general cleaning purposes, i.e. the removal of oil, sludge, carbon deposits, greases, general dirt and grime
• Cleaner for Engine Room
• Cleaner for cargo tank (after mineral, animal, vegetable and fish oils)
• Cleaner for decks, toilets, bulkhead and galley
• Cleaner for soiled materials, such as covers, mats, rugs, overalls, etc
• Cleaner for hulls, painted surfaces and glass fibre boats
• Very suitable for pressure washing at around 200:1
• IMO approved and certified.
1. It may be used neat or diluted by up to 50 parts of water, according to the amount and type soil to be removed
2. Direct injection method into tank washing machines Dose rate: 0.5 – 5 litres per tonne wash water (0.05 – 0.5%)
3. Recirculation method. Dose rate: 0.5 – 7 litres per tonne wash water (0.05 – 0.7%)
4. Spot Cleaning. Hand sprayed neat or diluted up to 1 – 5 parts water and left for about 20 – 30 minutes before washing off with water
5. For removing final coal dust residues, spray on neat, leave for 10 – 20 minutes and then pressure wash with fresh or sea water.
6. Ultrasonic tank cleaning. 50ml : 50 ltrs water (increase as required).
Pack Size 25 Litre
NSN J200 7930-99-873-9343 Product Ref. 0009
Water Safety Plan (need one now www.shipsan.co.uk/
Every ship is required to have a Water Safety Plan under M.L.C. 2006 as well as on-board testing.
Our Water Safety Plans are designed to your specific systems, needs and circumstances.
Shipsan plan is quick and easy to implement, it will identify your systems on board and identify what testing is required, where it is required and the frequency.
We provide all that is required on board for your water management and can offer a package to suit your needs. We do not over-specify your testing requirements and our user-friendly system enables you to have peace of mind in terms of compliance with legislation, quality water for your crew and maximum reduction in the risk of on-board pathogens including legionnaires’ disease.
Call us now for more information: 01684 290077 or email SSC@bayer-wood.co.uk, or go direct to our Water Safety Plan Questionaire www.shipsan.co.uk/water-safety-plan-system-questionnaire
– See more at: http://shipsan.co.uk
– Buy online or call us on 01684 290077
Potable Water Test Kit to assist with the compliance of the current IHR (2005), ILO 178 (2009) and Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006) on 20th August 2013. Tektrak offers this easy to use test kit for Free Chlorine (colorometer) Low and High Range, covers drinking water testing and also levels for super-chlorination, includes pH sticks, compact kit comes in sturdy plastic carrying case.
Reference: tektrak Potable Water Free-Chlorine Test Kit
Click Here to see more potable water test kits & products from Tektrak.
Aquamarine – Marine Chemicals for all your ship chemical requirements
Set of 5 posters to comply with ILO, WHO 2011 3rd Edition Guide to Ship Sanitation, MLC2006, A 3.2, IHR 2005 IHR for Fresh/Potable Water on board ship. £29.99/set of 5
Designed to cover the key aspects of Ship Drinking water to ensure procedures are complied with to provide your crew with good clean fresh water on board ship.
If you dont have a water safety Plan you can do one through the Tektrak web site. See the home page. or it can be submitted by email for multiple ships where we supply a spreadsheet to make it quicker. Call now on: 01684 290077
Poster to comply with current Food Safety Hygiene Directives associated with food hygine including the WHO and guide to Ship Sanitaion, MLC. Designed to cover the key aspects of Galley Hygiene to ensure procedures are complied with to provide a clean and hygienic area for production storage of food on board ship. Order now or for more infomation please call now on: 01684 290077 – See more at: http://tektrak.co.uk
Aquamarine has a range of marine ship cleaning and maintenance products to compete with Wilhelmsen (the Unitor brand) and Drew Marine chemicals. We offer not only a competitor range but have the diversity to offer a wider and more diverse catalogue of products to cover all of our customer requirements.
Aquamarine – Marine Chemicals for all your ship chemical requirements
Aquamarine Competitor Product ComparisonThis comparison chart is for guidance only and for specific information on your marine application please contact us we are here to take your call or reply to your email.
The Water Management Society (WMSoc) has been in existence since 1970. It gathers expertise from every sector of the industry and the WMSoc can offer informed and experienced assistance in all matters relating to the responsible management of water in industry and commerce through publications, conferences and journals. Water Management Society Members are represented on relevant government and industry Consultation panels and are regularly consulted on matters of immediate concern.
Potable Water Test Kit to assist with the compliance of the current IHR (2005), ILO 178 (2009) and Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006) on 20th August 2013. Tektrak offers this …
Set of 5 posters to comply with ILO, WHO 2011 3rd Edition Guide to Ship Sanitation, MLC2006, A 3.2, IHR 2005 IHR for Fresh/Potable Water on board ship. £29.99/set of …