UK Ship Chemical Supplier UK & Key Ports Worldwide
Complete Range of Marine Chemicals:
Ship Chemical supply UK Europe & Globally.
Cost effective and complete solutions for all chemical applications on board ship
Contact our UK office for all your needs or for a quote today: Tel: 00 44 1684 290077
Training – testing, dosing, maintenance regimes, engines, boilers, health & safety, fresh water hygiene plans.
Training is an essential part of ship system maintenance to ensure key assets are preserved and maintained for optimum ship performance.
Aquamarine gives training for Testing, Monitoring & Maintaining Boilers, Engine Cooling Systems, Galley Hygiene, Legionella & Potable Water. In addition we are able to offer a wide range of free videos for customer use.
Ask for details contact us
No.1 Rust Converter for the marine industry
Aquasteel is a unique corrosion control system developed by Bayer-Wood Technologies for use on rusted ferrous metal surfaces. It has been used extensively in the marine industry for over 20 years during which time it has been further improved to become the Ship and Motor Industries most popular rust treatment and preventative product. Aquasteel is water based and solvent free. It contains no harsh phosphoric or hydrofluoric acids, making it safer for employees and for the environment. Aquasteel can extend paint life in excess of 3 years. Aquasteel easy preparation, remove rust flakes, de-grease and de-salt, may be applied damp. Aquasteel can be left in its black finish, or can be over-painted.
Available in 250ml, 500ml, 1Ltr, 2.5Litre, 5 Litre & 25 Litres.
Call us or visit www.aquasteel.co.uk to purchase on-line.
Water Saftey Plans from SHIPSAN® – the fast solution to compliance
Water Safety Plans, fast & easy from Shipsan – fully compliant with all current marine legislation. £165.00 current fixed cost price
Call us now for more information: 01684 290077 or email SSC@aquamarinechemicals.com, or go direct to SHIPSAN®
Ship Drinking Water Tank & System Super-Chlorination – New Spray Method using Shipsan®
- Most efficient method including Hoses, taps and pipework.
- The new spray method of Super-chlorination on a ship for drinking water systems
- Shipsan® sterilant is also available as a shock treatment Drinking Water/Potable Water Treatment in case of bio-film issues or legionella.
- Saves days of work and eliminates unnecessary water waste
- Shipsan is used heavily diluted
- Its results take minutes instead of hours
- No need to empty the tank after, remove any debris and good to go. Shipsan is more effective than hypochlorite and is not corrosive to the tanks or systems. Shipsan is Supplied in 25 litre drums.
- (Please note you cannot use Sodium or Calcium Hypochlorite for spray super-chlorination but you can use Shipsan®
Keep a stock on board (in most cases 2-4 drums is adequate) in case of an outbreak of legionella or in case of requirement to super-chlorinate by the Port Health Authority. These cleaning solutions give give Value-for-money & Best Practice more info here
New! Shipsan® Sterilant Spray,
Available in packs of 6 or 12 x 500 ml.
For use on hose couplings, hoses, galley surfaces, public area surfaces, around spas, hospitals and med centres. Ideal for use as a final stage sterilant in food areas.
Kills harmful bacteria fast and efficiently. Low use product ready to use.
Call us now for more information: 01684 290077 or email email@example.com, or go direct to SHIPSAN®